- 21 Metric Ton
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Quartz Grains are found abundant in nature in different purity content. Based upon this different content, the offered product is highly demanded in varied industries to be implemented in variety of applications like optical glass, silicon metal wafers and many more. Most of the grains are well rounded to render uniform grain size distribution. These high-purity grains are unprocessed to render only the pure form of quartz. The mentioned product is very low in iron content and therefore, appears to be white in color.
- Can be applicable in gemstones, foundry sand, abrasive or glass making
- Obtained from the sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks
- Offered product is durable, plentiful and ubiquitous
- Renders great hardness, conchoidal fracture and glassy luster
- MUNDRA PORT
- 500 Per Month
- 10 - 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg HDPE Bags, 50 Kg HDPE Bags, JUMBO Bags or as per the Customer's requirement.
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate D&B Certificate
22-23, Industrial Area, Opp. ITI, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342003, India